NOTE: This is cross-posted from the HIMSS Blog at http://blog.himss.org/2012/06/07/psst-what-does-trust-have-to-do-with-it/ Here is latest installment from the HIMSS Privacy and Security Committee…called PSST!. Keep reading to learn more about the column and this month’s topic – Patient Trust by Kenneth G. Hartman, CISSP, CPHIMS, GSEC The HIMSS Privacy and Security Committee… Continue reading
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
🌤️☁️ Subscribe to the new Cloud Security channel for great content from @KyleHaxWhy @emjohn20 @mosesrenegade @KennethGHartman and other SANS instructors and authors!
The Verge: Microsoft’s new Windows File Recovery tool lets you retrieve deleted documents.
Can you articulate the difference? https://www.techradar.com/news/cloud-computing-vs-edge-computing
Great SANS Cloud Security content, now with the convenience of YouTube: https://sansurl.com/cloudsecyoutube