Amazon Web Services has made it easy to implement encryption-at-rest for S3 buckets, but older S3 buckets may have predated this feature enhancement. If you have a large number of buckets, this could be a tedious thing to check via the console. Here is a simple one-liner to check all… Continue reading
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
ZDNet: Office 365 outage ongoing after roll back fails.
China, Now Russia:
❗👂❗ TODAY ❗👂❗ Join @KennethGHartman and @SANSInstitute for a webcast later today on #cloudsecurity #AWS Register: http://www.sans.org/u/16K1
In just one week! Free webcast with @KennethGHartman "A Purple-Team Approach to Exploring AWS Security Services & Capabilities" Tues Sept 8 at 10:30 am ET #cloudsecurity Register here: http://www.sans.org/u/16K1