All good things must come to an end. The Oz Data Centa (ozdc.net) was a very useful tool for monitoring PasteBin and I for one will miss it. The site was run by Lee Johnstone and had an innovative method of cataloging data breaches that were dumped to PasteBin. Read the blog post that I wrote discussing how I would often use this amazing tool.
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
ZDNet: Office 365 outage ongoing after roll back fails.
China, Now Russia:
❗👂❗ TODAY ❗👂❗ Join @KennethGHartman and @SANSInstitute for a webcast later today on #cloudsecurity #AWS Register: http://www.sans.org/u/16K1
In just one week! Free webcast with @KennethGHartman "A Purple-Team Approach to Exploring AWS Security Services & Capabilities" Tues Sept 8 at 10:30 am ET #cloudsecurity Register here: http://www.sans.org/u/16K1