NOTE: This is cross-posted from the HIMSS Blog at http://blog.himss.org/2012/06/07/psst-what-does-trust-have-to-do-with-it/ Here is latest installment from the HIMSS Privacy and Security Committee…called PSST!. Keep reading to learn more about the column and this month’s topic – Patient Trust by Kenneth G. Hartman, CISSP, CPHIMS, GSEC The HIMSS Privacy and Security Committee… Continue reading
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
Buzzword alert: "War Cloud"
Google Cloud is suffering a serious outage with services affected including Nest, Kubernetes and more. Issue is global in scale. What we know thus-far. https://www.cbronline.com/news/google-cloud-down #GCPdown #Nest #Kubernetes
Ask Us (Almost) Anything (About DevOps & Security) | #CloudDevOpsSummit co-chairs @KennethGHartman @emjohn20 moderate a panel w/ @divinetechygirl @wangkathy @KyleHaxWhy @jasonlam_sec to answer questions on a wide range of topics around the culture, processes, and tools of DevOps