All good things must come to an end. The Oz Data Centa (ozdc.net) was a very useful tool for monitoring PasteBin and I for one will miss it. The site was run by Lee Johnstone and had an innovative method of cataloging data breaches that were dumped to PasteBin. Read the… Continue reading
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
Buzzword alert: "War Cloud"
Google Cloud is suffering a serious outage with services affected including Nest, Kubernetes and more. Issue is global in scale. What we know thus-far. https://www.cbronline.com/news/google-cloud-down #GCPdown #Nest #Kubernetes
Ask Us (Almost) Anything (About DevOps & Security) | #CloudDevOpsSummit co-chairs @KennethGHartman @emjohn20 moderate a panel w/ @divinetechygirl @wangkathy @KyleHaxWhy @jasonlam_sec to answer questions on a wide range of topics around the culture, processes, and tools of DevOps