Sharing this slide because it illustrates the business value of integrating application security testing at the front of the Systems Development Life Cycle. (Slide courtesy of Veracode, Inc.)
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
Important security research from Google on the effectiveness of various kinds of 2FA that got a bit buried this crazy week. Among key findings, SMS 2FA was still 76% effective against highly "targeted" phishing attacks and 99% good vs. "bulk" phishing.
Many of my followers have heard me say that it will be interesting to see what IBM will do with RedHat, Read this: https://t.co/AYaguhptLT #SEC545
Just heard a speaker at a Security Conference tell the audience his password because he uses MFA. #cringe #MFApassword
#ZombieApocalypse #CRISPR https://t.co/KXMihLjFHs