In my last post, I discussed using sed, the stream editor to make configuration file changes via a bash script. There are two important factors to keep in mind: Many configuration file can only be modified as root, and The location of configuration files will vary depending on the Linux… Continue reading
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
ZDNet: Office 365 outage ongoing after roll back fails.
China, Now Russia:
❗👂❗ TODAY ❗👂❗ Join @KennethGHartman and @SANSInstitute for a webcast later today on #cloudsecurity #AWS Register: http://www.sans.org/u/16K1
In just one week! Free webcast with @KennethGHartman "A Purple-Team Approach to Exploring AWS Security Services & Capabilities" Tues Sept 8 at 10:30 am ET #cloudsecurity Register here: http://www.sans.org/u/16K1