Last week (9/7/2017), Equifax announced that on July 29 they discovered that an exploited web application vulnerability was being used to access a trove of consumer information for the previous 2 ½ months, until discovery. Various news outlets, such as the New York Post are starting to report that the… Continue reading
Search this site
Check out my other project…
- Create an EC2 that runs Chrome for sandboxed websurfing
- Check Multiple AWS S3 Buckets for Missing Default Encryption
- The Equifax Data Breach and the Apache Struts Vulnerability
- Test Early, Test Often
- Linux Hardening
- Information Security at Startup Companies
- Timestamp bash_history with every command
- Has SHA-1 been hacked?
Data Localization Laws And Their Impact on Privacy, Data Security And the Global Economy (start on page 109 of PDF)
Buzzword alert: "War Cloud"
Google Cloud is suffering a serious outage with services affected including Nest, Kubernetes and more. Issue is global in scale. What we know thus-far. https://www.cbronline.com/news/google-cloud-down #GCPdown #Nest #Kubernetes