A Guide for Infosec Professionals
Over the years, I have talked to hundreds of information security (“infosec”) professionals who have felt stuck, burned out, or lacking focus for their career. If that applies to you or you want to polish your personal brand, this workbook is for you.
Personal branding is about defining what makes you different and identifying qualities that make you stand out from the rest of the pack. It is also about how you articulate those qualities. In other words, how you package and sell the brand to your customers.
This workbook will guide you through a personal branding process in a series of exercises and activities. Along the way, we will discuss various concepts and references from several personal branding thought leaders.
What you will learn:
- How to overcome the resistance impeding your personal change
- How to articulate who you are, who you will become, and what compels you
- How to jump start your personal branding initiative
- How to define and communicate your value proposition in your market
- What your target audience needs to hear in your messaging
- How to ensure that your efforts are effective
This eBook is included as part of "The InfoSec Rock Star Blueprint," a highly recommended program that will cause you to rethink your infosec career.
Download the latest copy of the Personal Branding Workbook here, free of charge with no strings attached.